In early Oct I was able to drive down to Berry College and see Emma for the weekend. It was Mountain Day/Weekend at the college, so there was lots of little events throughout the weekend. It seemed more oriented towards alumni however, but we still had a great time!
She showed me around campus, this time as a resident student vs. the visits we've had in the past when it was new to both of us. I got to see the Martha Berry estate/grounds where she works, we went to a football game, explored the downtown main street strip, and generally just got to spend the weekend together. It was wonderful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
We were able to get to our favorite pumpkin patch this year. Picked some great pumpkin varieties, had the awesome pumpkin ice cream, and en...
-
I found this today while going thru some tubs that had some of Emma's "treasures" in it. I find this amazing! This is word for...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...

No comments:
Post a Comment