Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emma, the song writer?

I found this today while going thru some tubs that had some of Emma's "treasures" in it. I find this amazing! This is word for word how I found it written on her piece of paper.

Believing in God

My world, this place
The unending trail of your mercy and grace
This life You gave me
I never knew what it means, and now I see...

(chorus)
Reach up and touch the sky
Don't you feel like you can fly
Soar high, and keep on believing in God
Believing in God

My friends and family,
Lord you gave them to me
They are another one of the blessings you gave me

(chorus) x2

Believing in God
Believing in God
Believing in God
Keep on believing in God
Believing in God

2 comments:

  1. That is a very special girl with some real depth to her soul! Touches my heart and makes me feel so proud. I don't care if she is a little messy - there's alot more to life then cleaning and little notes like that prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grammy C. Emma is an amazing child. I remember when you guys came to Bainbridge Island and we went to my church and I am standing next to this little girl who understand the concepts of worship and raising your hands in praise to our Father God. She is singing and worshiping and just has it all together. She is a true gift from God.

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...