Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday

Angie and the kids were off from school today because of voters day. Emma had a piano party (they played for a convalescence house and then had some food at the teachers house) and Katelyn has gymnastics tonight...so still not really a day off.

I took the Explorer in to the dealer this morning to get a safety recall item fixed. They were pretty fast with it, I was in and out in an hour. I did find my new 2010 F-150 Lariat 4x4 on the lot! Hmmm...who's going to win the lottery so I can get it? Got the yard mowed and moved what firewood we had left from last year from behind my shed over along the fence so it's easier to get to. We made our 1st fire of the season on Sunday.

Our neighbors across the street are officially moved out. The new neighbors were over there today and while our girls were outside playing they managed to meet them! I guess they have 3 kids...2 girls and 1 boy...10, 8, and 2! Hopefully our kids will like them so they'll have new kids to play with in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...