Monday, May 28, 2012

Russia?

I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia.  From Russia?  Do we have secret  family there I'm unaware of?  Strange!

The other stat is comments.  Doug (Gramps) is by far the run away leader on this.  The KenneyKrewe loves comments...it makes us feel loved! I know there are some "stalker viewers" out there...we'd love to hear from you too!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely Love reading the blog! I check on it everyday and sometimes more than once because it is so awesome to hear and see what my Kenney Krewe is doing!
    I'm not so good at telling you how much it means to me to follow your lives this way, especially when we live so far apart or at expressing my feelings on how I feel about some of the subjects you share or challenge us with!
    I will make a better effort at responding in the future - didn't know that it made you feel "loved" and I certainly do love all the Kenney Krewe so very much and am so proud of each one of YOU!! So blessed that we are FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, and I look forward to more comments...

      Delete
  2. I too love the Kenney Krewe and as Grammy C says check on it daily. It is so good to hear the news and see what the kids are doing and because I too am far away it makes me feel a little more connected to each of you. The challanges and observations you present about love, family, Jesus, and God's way to live are so important to me that I can't resist commenting. We are a Blessed family!!
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...