The kids & I spent lots of time at the Ft. Eustis hospital the past couple days. I had my throat appointment (nothing really to report there) and each of the kids had their annual physical. Emma had to have a couple shots and was freaked out about them as normal. Her blood pressure was elevated at the start of the appointment even! She got really upset just before the shots, then the nurse gave the shots, and then Emma said "that's it?". She even ended up laughing at herself for getting so upset. Katelyn didn't have to have any shots but we did get her some Zyrtec to hopefully help with her allergies. Plus we mentioned her foot has been hurting her after sports so the Dr gave her some exercises to do and recommended a special type of support for gymnastics. Nicholas is around the 29% in weight but in the 69% for height! In fact I noticed at the Dr that he was wearing 18month shorts! He had one shot and took it great. Had a little upset stomach sweating episode about 10 minutes later but it passed quickly.
Beethoven (Emma's hamster) took a wild ride last night. Emma had put him in his ball but then forgot to close the door to her room. A little bit later when we were all downstairs we heard some weird noise and then...bump, bump, bump, crash! He rolled his ball out of the room to the stairs and then down the stairs he went! He was fine but gave us all some entertainment for the evening. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Glad to hear their is nothing to report thus far with your throat. Still praying for everything to be fine. I predict that Emma has had her last bout with the shot issue and will soon be able to handle the sight of her own blood too. She is becoming a young lady and will step up. Hope everything is okay with Katelyn's foot. Nicholas will someday be 6 foot plus and weigh 175 lbs at a minimum. he's just to busy to gain weigh right now,and I thank God that all of the children are trim and fit rather than being a part of the epedemic of over weight kids here in the USA. Funny story about the Hampster. I'll bet he was thinking "What in the heck have I just done?"
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!!!
The hamster story is hilarious! Oh my gosh, I would have laughed for hours. Ha Ha
ReplyDelete