The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January.
- Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime green practice beam in her room. Notice it matches the color of her walls almost perfect!
I won ACC/A2 Civilian of the Year (2012). Here's my mug shot...
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

This deserves a Double WOW!! So proud of the two of you!! Love and Hugs to all of the Kenney Krewe!!
ReplyDeleteI echo Gramy C "way to go Kenney Krewe"!!!! I too am very proud of the both of you. God smiles on those who are willing to take their tallents to the next level. Great pictures too.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the kenney Krewe!!
Of the year? That is fantastic! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDelete