Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tic Toc

Tic Toc...the clock is almost 12, midnight.  March 1st is the official government sequestration and the beginning of the countdown to federal civilian employee furloughs.
Oh man, my ulcer producing throat is feeling woozy!  Not looking forward to a 20% pay cut.  Lucky for me I have Angie and her "glass over-flowing" outlook to temper my anxiety.

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle,accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

~ Mother Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Well hopefully our congress will stop playing politics and do the will of the people, most of who I believe are tired of the obstructionism and want most of the programs that are necessary and worth while to continue. Programs such as the one you serve in. Besides I would think that anyone who has your experience, committment to duty, and was recently named employee of the year has a known value to those in command.
    Hang in there Troy. I am very proud of you and I know the rest of your family is too. God blesses and protects those who love and honor Him.

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...