Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend Bug

Well, Angie didn't recover!  She was down all weekend!  I'm not sure I remember her ever being sick for so many days since I've known her.  It caused some rearranging of weekend schedules.  Since she was unable to  get out of bed on Saturday to take Emma to Richmond we had to find a work around.  Lucky for us one of the other gymnastic Mom's was willing to take Katelyn to the Virginia Beach meet (her daughter was also in the meet).  I was then able to take Emma to Richmond to the volleyball tournament.

Emma's team did great and won 1st place in their 1st 4 team round robin pool.  They then went on to play in  the quarterfinals, but lost a close match 22-25.  They played much better then their last tournament and the more they practice/play the better they should get.

Katelyn did pretty well at her gymnastics meet too.  She received her best score yet on the uneven bars!  She was pretty happy about that.

Sat night Emma started feeling bad and by Sunday she was down too!  Sunday afternoon Nicholas started complaining a little too.  On Monday, both Emma & Nicholas stayed home from school.  He had some nausea this morning but seems to be pretty well fully recovered now.  Emma is doing better, well enough for school, but missed both a basketball game and volleyball practice tonight.  Angie is better, but she's still congested and has a pretty bad cough...especially at night when she lays down.  Katelyn & I are hanging strong and hope to power through unscathed!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about this flu bug but glad to hear that everyone seems to be on mending ways. Knee surgery went well so God willing my left side (hip replacement and knee surgery all in the last 6weeks) will give me good legs to carry me.

    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...