We had a great party Sat with our friends from CG for Cinco de Mayo. Lots of good food, drinks, talk, and fun! We even got the Wii Rock Band/Band Hero out at the end of the night and had a blast. Emma went to a birthday party on Sunday and we went to Snow Zone for a snow cone stuffed with ice cream! It was yummy.
Back to the real world again today. Katelyn had gymnastics and Emma had volleyball practice. Tomorrow Emma has a Dr appt (yearly checkup) and I have a Dr appt for my throat. The ulcers/sores I get down low in my throat are back and causing quite a bit of pain. On Wednesday the other 2 kids have their yearly checkups at the Dr. Everybody is stressing out over shots!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
I doubt if the Wii Rock Band did your throat any good!! Hope you get to feeling better and everyone's check up is unremarkable. Missed talking to you this weekend. I will call on Mother's Day. Going over to Jami's on that Sunday. It will be the last family gathering with the Simmons clan before I head back to Illinois.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!