From there we came home (back across the river on the ferry) and made a quick stop at Sam's for pizza (dinner) and a couple bags of candy for the trick or treaters. I took the kids through our neighborhood to do a little trick or treating. They made out pretty well between last night and Harvest Fair at school on Friday. We only had few trick or treaters here at the house...so we have lots of candy left over! I think Angie is going to take some in to school for her treasure box in her classroom.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
We had a good day yesterday. A little laziness in the morning around the house, then we loaded up the truck and went over by Surry, VA for a Plantation Christmas craft festival at Chippokes Plantation State Park. We took the ferry from Jamestown across the James River to get there...the kids liked that. We bought a couple small things...Katelyn got a new handmade silver bracelet and Emma got an American girl doll outfit. There was food and some of the vendors were in the oldtime clothes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment