Thursday, November 5, 2009

Garden

My attempt at a garden this year was pretty much a failure with the exception of cherry tomatoes.  I'm still picking them almost every other day or so!

1 comment:

  1. "Word of God Speak". Wow, one of my all time favorite praise songs and it's the first thing I hear when I check on the Kenney Krewe. I hope you guys know how proud Gramps is of his daughter and son in law. You guys are awesome. I get tears in my eyes thinking about how blessed I am to have the opportunity to love you and to worship our Father God with you. God is a gracious and loving Father and He will reward you with His grace for eternity because of how you two are today with your love for your family, for each other, and for Him. Thank you Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...