Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Emma update #2
It's official, Emma has a bad case of swimmers ear. I took her to the Dr. this morning because she was having bad pain last night and had some discharge out of the ear over night. No more underwater swimming for her for a week. Good thing today is our last day before heading back home! Hopefully it will clear up before she goes to camp on Monday. T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Hope you get to feeling better Emma. I will see you guys in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your camp.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Gramps