Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Car Fun

I managed to get the truck all cleaned up today. The kids are PIGS! Geez lueez. It took forever to clean the inside...let's just say long drives across the country this summer took its toll. A list of some "treasures"...goldfish, sprees, pencils, pens, crayons, scrap paper, paper clips, hair ties, matchbox cars, french fries, chicken nugget, crackers, chex mix, necklace pendant, coins, and empty water bottles. Whew...I'm sure there's more, but you get the idea. I had to keep pulling the truck in and out of the garage to get it washed and waxed...dodging rain.

We found out today that our neighbors across the street are moving this weekend (their house has been up for sale for a few months). It sounds like an Air Force family is moving in, but our neighbors haven't actually met them yet. We also found out the neighbors girl (13) had the H1N1 flu last week. No problems with it though, they just "quarantined" her in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...