Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day Off

I took the day off today...and what a beautiful spring day it was! Nicholas & I went to breakfast together and then went to the bread store, Lowes, and Sams. Lots of fun shopping with him...he has lots of BIG ideas! We then came home just in time to put stuff away before the window man came to give us an estimate on new windows. After that Nicholas & I played a bit. Ang came home with the girls for about a half hour before she had to leave with Katie for gymnastics. Enjoyed some dinner with Chuck & Madeline and then Emma & I practiced soccer kicks in the front yard. Now it's time to load up Emma & Nicholas and go pick up Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...