It's supposed to be in the 70s today!
Things have been busy around here and I've been traveling again. Hopefully I'll get something posted this weekend with it all. Time to go to work!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Enjoy your great weather. As for me, the power went out about 9:30am this morning (Saturday) so I've got the generator running to power up a few items (computer, tv,frig, etc). Sun is shining but the wind is blowing hard, almost gail force. It is cold, down in the 30's, but I got a warm fire in the wood stove. Hope I don't loose trees or tree limbs. Aways a mess to clean up.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys. Maybe we can get on skype sometime over the weekend.
Gramps