Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost Friday

The weekend is almost here!  Can you dig it?  We've been busy since last weekend and this weekend seems to be shaking up for a jammed packed one too.  We've had gymnastics, T-ball game, birthday party, soccer game, community group, Easter service volunteer training, new cable/internet/phone installed, fireplace cleaned/inspected (more on that in a separate post), bug guy/inspection (no termites!), A/C inspection, and oh yeah...work!  This weekend we have gymnastics, T-ball game (where Ang/I have concession stand duty), gymnastics meet, church and church volunteer.  I think we should move to a mandatory 3-day weekend!  Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun. If you decide you need some help just give me a call and you will have a built in handyman to help you with the maintanance stuff and a sitter who loves your kids very much. Enjoy your weekend and the 3 day weekend suggestion sounds great too.

    Gramps loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...