My work week in Florida went okay...long days but at least I got some good grouper sandwiches! Katelyn had her field hockey camp last week and from what I hear really enjoyed it. Angie said she looked "fierce" in her gear. Emma has volleyball camp this week and gymnastics start back up for Katelyn. My week will be slammed trying to catch back up after being gone for 3 weeks.
Another alternator dead in the Kenney family...this time on the Explorer. Thank goodness it didn't die on us while we were traveling to Florida and back.
We had a party with our community group on Saturday night. One of the couples in the group (Josh & Amy) are moving to TN so it was kind of a goodbye party as well. We had a great time in the pool, playing corn hole, darts, eating some burgers/dogs, and great talk. We'll miss the Hethcox's and pray Josh's practice takes off with amazing speed.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment