Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Great Emma. Community group is a wonderful way to stay connected to your core beliefs and relationship with Jesus. As you have heard from your parents and from school the eary church met in small groups as this was the best way for the people to learn more about the gospel and feel positive about what they were doing. Gramps is glad to hear that you are connected with your friends and with Jesus.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!!!!