Monday, July 8, 2013

Camp

Emma's off to camp this week.  She'll be spending the week at Gardner-Webb University in NC.  She had to be at the church at 5:30 this morning and sounds like they arrived at camp an hour or so ago.

Our church took about 200 students to camp this year.  This is what took them.

I guess they stopped at a Chick-Fil-A for lunch...I bet the restaurant was surprised!

Have fun Emma!

http://152.44.63.252/newscenter/?p=5295

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Emma!! have fun at camp and learn lots about being a child of God and a choosen one!!
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the virtual tour of Gardner-Webb University. Wow, nice campus and place to hang out with friends, meet new friends, and have an encounter with Jesus!! Looks like a great small university with a personal touch.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...