Wednesday = 1st day of school for the week! Yep, the kids have had snow days on both Monday and Tuesday. Crazy since on Sunday it was in the 70's. We had a little freezing drizzle last night that has closed the James River bridge this morning too. Winter won't give up its grip.
Our community group went out to dinner and then to the movies to see Son of God last night. Dinner was good (but service extremely slow), and the movie was an awesome reminder of the sacrifice He made for us.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment