Yippee, it's the weekend! Another summer vacation week has passed by for the kids. They enjoyed the week with:
- Open gym volleyball at school for Emma
- A sleepover at a friends house for Katelyn
- Beach volleyball practice for Emma
- Playing outside and on the neighbors trampoline for Nicholas
- 4 nights of gymnastics for Katelyn
- Some backyard badminton for Angie, Katelyn & Nicholas
- and some nothingness around the house
I miss summer vacation! What's your favorite summer vacation memory?
Friday, June 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
The first time I saw Seattle and the Northwest in 1959. That was also the first time I saw the Rocky Mountains, Yellowstone National Park, and the ocean. I was 11. We stayed in mom and pop motels with swimming pools all the way out and back cuz Holiday Inns, etc, hadn't been invented yet. Stopped at lots of pull off places, took lots of pictures some of which I still have some place, ate in old fashioned family style restaurants and visited with Aunt Berta and Uncle Don who lived near Seattle. We stayed there for over a week fishing in Puget Sound and the mountain lakes, going into the city, seeing Mt Rainier, clam digging at the ocean. I think the whole trip was at least 3 weeks. Because my sister Lynn had just graduated from high school she got to stay the whole summer. Best vacation when I was a kid ever though we had similar fun family vacations when Angela and Jessica were kids too.
ReplyDelete