Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend

A busy weekend for the Kenney Krewe.  Saturday morning Katelyn had a gymnastics show at Newport News Park.  In the afternoon Angie & I went with some good friends to Yorktown for a Blues, Brew and BBQ event.  Enjoyed some good brew, good music, and food.  It was nice just sitting listening to some music and talking with friends.  Saturday night Emma went to a Freshman class party at one of her classmates house, and Angie & I went to some friends and watched the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.  It was a late night...the main event didn't start till around midnight and we didn't get home till 1:30am or so!

Today we went to church (volunteered, then went to service), ran some errands to get some craft stuff for the kids school projects, mowed the yard and played some corn hole with Nicholas.

A full weekend and we get to begin a new week tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...