Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Classroom

Angie had her teachers meeting yesterday. She got her room assigned to her so we went in today to clean up. The building was used as summer camp, so the "classroom" setup from last year was non-existent. We put some fresh white paint on the walls (it really needed it). I also put a 6"x 6" patch over a big hole in the wall. The room looks MUCH better. We got her desk, the student desks, and a couple bookcases in the room. She still needs to go back and put some things on the walls and get everything else organized.

We put our 1st items up on Craigslist the other night, and had our 1st sale today! It's a pretty easy site to get things up and advertised...and best of all for free!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the CraigsList sale! I agree, it is the bomb! So cool to see Angie's new classroom, can't believe it is time for school to start already....

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...