Monday, September 7, 2009

Rainy Day

Our Labor Day is rainy! Oh well, at least it's not scorching hot. I did manage to finish up my retirement program...maybe a minor change here or there yet but overall it's done. It took longer than I expected.

Everyone goes back to work or school tomorrow. Summer is officially over. Angie went back in to her classroom for just a short time today to finish some things up. Nicholas and Katelyn are excited to go back; Emma is so-so. I think she's going to miss the lazy days!

Time to get some hamburgers made for the grill. Hopefully the rain will hold off long enough for me to cook them without getting soaked.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck everyone on you're new adventures! I'll be anxious to hear how things go! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...