Monday, January 11, 2010
Headaches
This was the weekend of headaches. Emma pretty much laid around all weekend and took naps! She never does that. She had a headache off and on and sometimes a low-grade fever, but I think she was feeling better last night. Ang & I had headaches for a few hours yesterday too. Now Katelyn seems to have it. She woke Ang up at least twice last night complaining of being hot and her head hurting. There's already one teacher that has called in sick for today, and since I have no sick leave built up, Katelyn is going to have to go in with Ang. There's a common area in Angie's building that she'll probably stay in if she's still feeling bad when she gets up this AM. Hopefully this will be the end of it. What a way to start to the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment