Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend over?

Wow, the 3-day weekend went too fast. I didn't get home from Vegas until Sat night so that took one day real fast. Church was great on Sunday, even with getting soaked out in the parking lot during my volunteer time. We did some cleaning, laundry and wine tasting today...we're having a wine tasting party this coming weekend. It's going to be a blast!

Katelyn & I also ran some errands for a couple hours...got some "treasures" at the Goodwill store! Got some T-bone steaks and Sam's for Ang & I tonight...they were yummy.

Nicholas found a picture of Scout as a puppy today and asked to have a dog like this. Then when Ang told him she was heaven he said he wanted her back! He said Ang could take care of her and I could pick up the poop in the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...