Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Weekend

We have snow! Amazing. We got about 6 inches on Sat. The kids had a good time playing outside in it. Especially Emma. For the girl that is always cold inside I can't believe how long she stayed outside! Nicholas wasn't feeling real good on Sat, stuffed up nose/congestion real bad. He kept sucking it all in and made himself sick a couple times. He was much better yesterday. Emma and Katelyn played outside again yesterday and met the new neighbor girls across the street. Then finally I took the kids to the movies yesterday afternoon...we saw Tooth Fairy.

Angie and the kids don't have school today (canx due to snow); I'm on a 2-hour delay. I'm getting ripped off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...