Katelyn & I stayed home on Thursday. She probably could have gone to school, but was fighting a bad cough and overall tired/run-down. I pretty much was useless Wednesday evening and all day Thursday. I went back to work on Friday, but if I had still been in uniform I probably would have took one more day! I don't have enough sick days built up!
Katelyn & Ang are at another gymnastics meet this morning over in VA beach. Hopefully the cough won't bother Katelyn too much when she tries to do her thing. Emma spent the night at a friends house last night. Nicholas & I will go pick her up here in a little bit.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment