Spring is coming! We think; Angie & the kids had another day off from school on Wednesday due to snow. Crazy VA weather...the snow was gone the next afternoon!
I went to San Antonio Mon-Thur. Angie's not seeing much change to my travel schedule now that I'm a AF civilian compared to when I was active duty! I actually will be gone again this week, Wed-Sat; to Vegas.
Our vehicles are getting old! The drivers side window in the truck stopped working right. It won't go up! It still goes down though...so right now it's stuck about 1/2 way down. We hope there's no rain in the forecast until we can get it fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment