Saturday, March 27, 2010

My helpers

It was a good day in the yard today. Katelyn and Nicholas helped me trim the bushes, rake the left over leaves from fall, pick up pine cones and sticks, and clean off the patio/deck. Nicholas didn't stay the entire time though...he got in trouble and then went inside to Mommy! Katelyn stayed outside and helped me bag up all the leaves and stuff. I have a nice big dead spot in the back yard where we had a big pile of leaves all winter. Guess I need to get some grass seed going.

Nicholas is my boy...no doubt. I was listening to some music (Staind) today during lunch and Nicholas started bobbing his head, pointing his fingers, and moving his eyes all weird like! I think there's a hard rocker inside of him...what a clown.

Emma had a soccer scrimmage Thursday afternoon...she's not too bad for just starting. She has some endurance, now she needs to work on her aggressiveness. She had her drama class on Fri afternoon...she continues to really like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...