Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot!

It's hot! The grass and garden are both dying! On the other hand, the pool is getting nice and warm.

I spent this last week in Vegas and Sacramento. This was my 9th trip since I started back to work in December! Nothing else is currently scheduled so maybe I'll get to stay home for awhile now.

The kids and Ang are enjoying their summer vacation so far. It seems they have something going on almost everyday...so much for relaxing! Katelyn and Nicholas are going to a VBS this week and Emma's been invited to a friends house for a sleep over tonight and tomorrow. We haven't given the ok yet...depends on her attitude the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...