Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Must be nice. Cool and wet here but then it's Seattle. I've had 2 days above 75 degrees this entire year. Looking forard to Hamilton on July 15th. Gona look for a place to buy there again and God willing take the first steps towards moving home.
ReplyDeleteBrother Denny and his family here for the 4th and Nancy's family too. Wish everyone could make it for a great weekend mini family reunion.
Hope it warms up and stops raining.
Love you,
Gramps
This looks so fun! It was so hot it would of been wonderful to jump into a nice cool pool and even better with all of my wonderful grandkids!
ReplyDeleteHave I told you lately that I love you all and that you live WAY too FAR away?!
Thanks for the pictures they are great to see! Where's Mom and Dad??