Had a Dr. appointment at the VA hospital yesterday. It was for my wrist (carpal tunnel). They did an EMG test on it. It was kinda like putting your finger in an electrical socket! They put a couple coils around my fingers with some electrodes taped up farther on my hand then shocked my hand with this dual prong thing. Wasn't too bad on the low setting but you could definitely feel it on the high setting! After that they stuck a few needles in my hand and did some testing...it wasn't bad at all. All in all I'm in pretty good shape I guess, the center nerve is just slightly slow.
The girls have had sleepovers the past couple nights. They both had a friend over last night, and Emma's is staying again tonight. Poor Nicholas...upset that he doesn't have a sleepover buddy and can't quite understand why his sisters don't want him around with their friends!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment