Saturday, October 23, 2010
Fun Friday
Angie & I went out with some friends last night (thanks Matthew, Kimberley, and Sondra!). We met up at Cinebistro for some bowling extraordinaire. Lots of fun....good food, drinks, and all the bowling you could do in 2 hours! Our last game was quite the speed bowling event. From there we went to Schooner's where there was a cover charge to get in (live band)! Wow...I'm not sure I remember the last time I had to pay a cover charge...must be getting old? The band was pretty good and they had a trio of devoted fans These three, I'll just call them "oldish", ladies in their finest were dancing the night away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment