Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

The kids had a good time today enjoying Halloween activities.  We went to a birthday party with a Halloween theme this afternoon.  There was a face painter there and each of the kids got there's done...


I took Katelyn & Nicholas around the neighborhood for trick or treating.  They got the quite the load.  Nicholas was pretty tuckered by the end...kept saying his feet were sleepy!

2 comments:

  1. Sleepy feet. Are they the opposite of Happy Feet? I can remember one time in Kahoka when Angla was about Nicholas's age that we walked a long way to gather treats, in fact got out of our immediate neighborhood. We were both wore out by the time we got back.

    Great face painting kids. I think Emma's is way cool.

    Did you get the funny Halloween e-card I sent you from Margitta?

    Love you guys.
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Margitta thanks for the card. Love you gramps. Emmma

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...