Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fall to Winter

Cold weather came early this year in Hampton Roads.  We usually don't get this cold until January.  It's been in the 20s at night and 30s in the day; add in the wind chill and it's been chilly this week.  I've enjoyed it though!  Here are some pics from last weekend:

Jumping In

A few leaves in your face?


2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Nicholas! You must be happy with your new camera! Seeing the kids in person is the best - but looking at pictures like this is the next best. Thanks for sharing!
    Wish we had leaves on the ground here but we have snow and predicting more plus ice to frost it with! You gotta love it to live here!

    Love and Hugs to All

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gramy C, great pictures. With Skype hooked up again now I can see them live via the computer which is almost like being there except I can't pass out hugs.
    No snow here just the usual rain though the sun is out today and it is in the 50s. I could go play golf today though probably won't. Final city inspection on my home building permits tomorrow so want to make sure all the loose ends are tied.

    Love you guys.
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...