It's a wet Sunday morning here. Rained off & on all day yesterday and last night. I got some more Christmas decorations out yesterday. We now have 3 trees up! I think we'll be able to finish getting everything out today.
Angie went to a Christmas cookie exchange yesterday. She brought home a platter of yummy cookies! Katelyn had a private gymnastic lesson yesterday with her coach. She managed to get one of her tricks on the uneven bars (mill circle) that she's been working on for a long time. It was a good day for her and she was pretty happy about it. On the way home the kids & I made a stop at Sam's to get some stuff. While we there Nicholas started complaining pretty bad about his ear hurting. He continued when we got home so I heated up our bean bag and placed it on his ear. He was good for a little bit, but then when Angie got home he got worse. He was even starting to cry. Angie cleaned out his ears and gave him some medicine. We were getting pretty close to taking him to the hospital, but then he started feeling better. An hour later he was good to go!
Off to church this morning then over to Brian & Michele's for football. Browns vs. Bills! Go BILLS!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Raining here too and has been pretty much continually since Friday evening. The strees and ditches are full of water. I hope we don't get wind as out here when the ground is this wet the trees come down. You are 1 up on me with the Christmas trees. I have 2, one in the family room and one up stairs in the master bedroom. Glad to hear that Nicholas is feeling better, and way to go Katelyn. Went to the neighborhood Christmas party last night. Lots of fun. I live in a great family oriented neighborhood. Headed to church myself and then like you home to watch football.
ReplyDelete