1st - Pause the music in the blog's music player
2nd - Try to get past my absolute terrible video job
Bottomline: This is a 4th & 5th grade skit from Spring Fling last week...a powerful message both visually and audibly.
Can you say wow! I thought this was tremendous, and wasn't Emma great!
"Medley"
You said all that follow You may find
Comfort and pain, blessings in hard times
Were I to leave, where else would I go?
The words of life and of truth You hold
All I want is love
I confess to this
I will take it, Lord
ALl you have to give
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of Earth
Will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace
And You give yourself away .....
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Wow!!! This is very powerful and very good. It is amazing how children can convey the most important messages about love over hate, joy over sorrow, charity over greed, etc. Making the cross at the end sums it all.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Emma and classmates!!
Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!
Really great stuff! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great message. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete