We're in Jacksonville, Fl tonight. We spent the night at Dad & Mary's last night; had breakfast with them this morning and then left mid-morning. We had a nice relaxing drive down to Jacksonville except for a couple pretty major thunderstorms on the way. Sheets of rain! We plan on a leisurely morning of breakfast, hotel pool time, and then maybe a walk down by the river front (our hotel is just a couple blocks away). Then we'll drive to Disney to check in.
More to follow...
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Sounds like sooooo much fun!!!!!! Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteGramps loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!