Friday, August 5, 2011

The Reveal

So we got the rooms done...as long as you don't look in the closets!  Here are some pictures of Katelyn's new look...
and some of Emma's











So we have new paint on walls, ceiling, trim, Emma's nightstand & KTs desk chair; new caulking around everything; a new ceiling fan in KT's room;  new desk in KT's room & a new dresser in Emma's room that both required assembly, new shelving in Emma's room (I made), new organizer baskets in both, new window cushions/pillows in both, new stuff hung on Emma's wall, and a few other small odds & ends.  Alot of work went into them!  The reaction when they got home was worth it though.  Smiles from ear to ear and lots of wow's!  Time for the recliner now!

3 comments:

  1. WOW is a understatement!! What a great job and a wonderful surprise for Emma and Katelyn! This will be something that will be in their memory heart book forever!
    You guys are not the everyday ordinary parents - I am so proud!

    I do want to know when we can plan for you to come and do a couple of room uplifts for us!! Would love to hire you!

    love and hugs to all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Well done! Will you guys come redecorate our home while we go on holiday?

    Very impressed!

    The Fewells

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see. Lots of new changes that are pleasing to the eye. I bet the girls were real surprised and are enjoying their new rooms.

    Finally back on Bainbridge Island so I can catch up on the news.

    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...