Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kitchen Update #8

Can you say WOW!
The tile back splash is up and it looks great with the countertop and cabinets.  Now we just have to get the painting done (ceiling and new color on walls).  Oh, still have to get the new fridge in from the garage.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. post more pictures please including a close up of the backsplash. Looks like an interesting pattern and color. Appliances and everything are really nice. Good Job Kenney Krewe!!!!! Now I'll have to come see it in person. Right Grammy C?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW double WOW!! It is so nice! I can hardly believe how different it all looks! You guys should consider going into the home redecorating business!! Maybe start with mine and have some more practice!!
    I'm anxious to sit at the counter and try out that new wine frig!!
    You are so right "Gramps'

    Great Job Guys!!
    Love & Hugs To All
    Grammy C

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...