Tomorrow's big event is that Katelyn is going to be baptized. She's been asking/talking over the past couple of years, but never in depth and with much understanding. She's ready now, and WEC even had a special "pre-baptism" event for kids her age on what its all about.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Saturday
Amazingly we have somewhat of a low key weekend planned. Emma has volleyball practice this morning and then is going to a friends house later in the day to spend the night. The music lessons were cancelled for today, so we don't have that. I think Ang & I are going to go in to her school and setup a computer/library room in her bldg. I have the task of getting a couple computers up and running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
What wonderful news!!! Katelyn is having her 2nd Birthday!! Congratulations Katelyn on taking this very important step in your life walk with Jesus!! We are all very proud and pleased that you have made this decission and understand the meaning of it.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!