I made it home from New Mexico on Friday night...a day late and finished the trip being stuck in 2 hours of traffic on the way home from the airport!
Katelyn, Nicholas, and I drove down to NC to see Dad & Mary on Sat morning. Emma was still coughing in fits so her and Ang stayed home. We had a good time and the kids (with Grandma's direction) made Dad a birthday cake. We did miss the snow here in VA though! I guess we got about an inch at our house, but by the time we made it home on Sunday there was only a small little patch left in the shade. I wonder if that's going to be our winter?
Another busy week ahead of us with a packed weekend coming. Katelyn has a gymnastics meet and Emma has a volleyball tournament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment