This year was the biggest group of students WEC has taken to camp. They had 2 double decker buses! One her friends from her volleyball team was there this morning so they were able to pair up for the 7+hr bus ride.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
What a great time she is going to have. To be with your friends, to learn more about Jesus, to have fun fun fun that creates wonderful memories and ride on way cool buses to boot. I hope she get to go to Malabu in British Columbia with Young Life some day as an older teen. It is a beautiful place to connect with God and she will see what Gramps has had the fun to work on and fellowship with other men as builders. Check it out sometime at the following address: http://sites.younglife.org/camps/MalibuClub/default.aspx
ReplyDeleteGramps sure misses the Kenney Krewe and loves them too!!!!!