Sunday, September 30, 2012

Night Out

Angie & I went to the Cooking For Life cancer benefit last night.   Aren't we cute!
We went to a friends house before the event for a little pre-event cocktail/hor 'devours hour. Enjoyed some good food, good wine, and visiting with old friends and some new friends during the night.  Angie had to help out with the auction items at the end of the night and I helped out loading a few things in people's cars and moving some things around inside, but all in all we got to enjoy most of the night without working the event.  We won some wine and a pair of sunglasses for Angie on our silent auction bids.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are a wonderful couple and I also think it is great how you work together for you community, church and family all the while having fun with it. Good example for others in my book. God blesses in big ways those who serve.
    It was fun talking to the kids on Skype yesterday. Hope Angie has recovered from her burns. I met to ask that and forgot. Have a great week.
    Gramps sure loves the kenney Krewe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look beautiful and handsome. :-) We miss you guys and need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to see the "Mom and Dad" of the Kenney Krewe! You're looking good! It's nice to have some fun time for the parents! I still
    remember those days! Now, it's fun time for the grandparents - WOW how things have changed!!! Enjoy! Life is good and oh so short!
    Love and Hugs to All!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...