Almost done:
Generator pulled out of shed and in garage - done
Generator start test - done
Extension cords found - done
Generator gas cans filled - done
Gutters cleaned - done
Patio furniture cushions put away - done
Easy fix food bought - done
Flashlights found - ____
Laundry done (in case we do lose power) - ______
Electronic play things charged - _______
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Hope the prep is unnecessary and the storm comes in well North of you but you are certainly following the Boy Scout rule of "be prepaired". Take care, be safe, God Bless.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to talk to at least part of the Krewe via Skype this morning.
Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!