Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another Week

Life remains busy in the KenneyKrewe household
- Emma had a volleyball tournament on Sunday...her team played well and continues to improve.  Emma had a great "kill" I hear!
a moment during practice
- Katelyn continues to get ready for State competition in a couple weeks...she's been fighting some foot pain as of late
- The fall of the yellow dust has arrived!  Yellow dust (pollen) is everywhere.  Everyone is reacting in some way or another...either with skin rash, red/itchy eyes, sneezing, and constant covering in yellow dust!
Looks pretty...but part of  the yellow dust?










- Fixing A/C units original to the house is getting expensive! Time to
replace the unit I do believe...
- Warm weather = more grill time and iced tea!




1 comment:

  1. The yellow dust is falling in Washington too according to friends back there but all is well so far here in Hamilton regarding allergies. Just colder than usual. Hope to talk to the kids some time this week or next weekend and would like to think about a trip east some time soon. I had to leave my grill and my smoker behind as there wasn't enough room on the truck but Denney has a good grill to use until I find a place. I'll have to buy a new one then.
    Take care everyone and Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...