Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This & That

VA weather...so finicky.  Sunday morning I had frost on the truck windshield at 6:45a.m. Today it was in the 60's at 6:45 and was in the 80's this afternoon!  Soon we'll be covered in the yellow pollen dust we get every spring.

Some random things from the week:
 - Back to school for the kids (& Ang)
 - 2 front teeth lost for Nicholas!
 - Emma and the 13 year old she is...do you get this:




or do you get this:

 - Work after a couple days off is really hard!
 - I can't stand being hot!
 - Dandelions drive me crazy!
 - Safe travels to Doug as he drives/drove from Seattle to Hamilton, Il
 - Furlough days have dropped from 22 to 14...that's awesome!  Now maybe it will drop even more before they start in June.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nicholas you are looking pretty cool! Kinda hard to whistle these days isn't it? How much do you get from the tooth fairy anymore? It's been a long time since your Gramy C lost any teeth - which is a good thing!!
    I ONLY see Miss Emma in the cute picture with the wonderful puppy dog eyes!! That other one must be from the animal planet gone wild!!
    So good to see the pictures from school and the fun ones all together! We live way too far away from one another! Love and miss you all lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramy C has said it well, especially that part regarding Emma and the puppy dog, not the snarling dog. Well I made it to Hamilton though drove through and in some awful weather. It is good to be back home. I will call later today for the update.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe and looks forward to seeing everyone again hopefully real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...