24 years! Happy Anniversary Angie...love you!
Here's 24 things I love about you:
1) your laugh....love that we still can laugh together
2) that special spot on your neck
3) giving us Emma
4) giving us Katelyn
5) giving us Nicholas
6) that you're the "heart" of the KenneyKrewe
7) that you allow me to be the "head" of the KenneyKrewe
8) that you believe in me
9) that you're my best friend...we can talk alot, we can hardly talk...and either way it's great!
10) your "Smurfette" attitude...my Ms. Positive...my glass over-flows woman...it keeps me in check
11) that you tell me what I don't want to hear, when I need to hear it, but in a kind way
12) you don't laugh, too hard, when I dance
13) our memories together and our adventures yet to experience in the future
14) you're mischievous eyes
15) that we're a team in raising our children
16) that we're in a team in living God's plan for our family
17) your "non-shopping" ness...
18) your random silliness...like singing with the kids after movies
19) your "foolishness" detector...you can see right thru it
20) without knowing it you strive to be like a Proverbs 31 wife
21) you don't "nag"
22) you're honest with me
23) when a rough patch comes by, you're willing to work thru it
24) and...well you know! :)
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

Well said Troy. Great reasons to love someone and reasons that make both that person you love and you very special in the eyes of your parents, your children and your Father God. Gramps says Happy Anniversary to my daughter and her great husband.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney krewe!!!!!
Thanks Doug!
DeleteI love #10! :-) Happy Anniversary you two! xo
ReplyDeleteI do too...sometimes it drives me crazy though! Happy, happy, happy...geez! :)
Delete