Monday, December 2, 2013

Break Time Almost Over

For those few of you that follow this blog...I took some time off from the blog.  Life events seemed to overtake this past month.

I hope to start back this week.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Emma!  14 years old today!

2 comments:

  1. So happy that "Break Time" is maybe over! I have really missed reading your blog and hearing about
    the Kenney Krewe ! It helps to make me feel closer to all of you and that I can share what is going on in
    your lives!

    Hugs and Love to All!

    a very special Happy Birthday wish to you Emma! (hope you got my voice message)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Grammy C I too have missed the blog and am glad to hear that regular reports will be forth coming. And yes Happy Birthday to Emma and I also hope the message I left you was received loud and clear.
    Gramps sure loves and misses the Kenney Krewe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...